MD is always looking for new FAM members! FAM members are those who would like to intern with MD or volunteer their time for whatever events or creative projects that we have planned. Below are some ways that you can get involved!
CREATIVE TEAM: help us push our brand/company forward.
Creators need to have these attributes:
- availibility for all mutually-agreed meetings
- a desire to HELP (no strings attached)
- awareness of NY and or NJ dance communities
- able to work independently, as well as with a team
- MUST be reliable/committed!
- MUST be able to meet deadlines
- MUST be open-minded to ideas & WILLING to give great ideas!
- It would be AWESOME if you had either fundraising experience . . . enjoy doing research . . . & being a part of a DANCE FAMILY!
- a semi-flexible availability
- discounted dance classes
- discounted apparel
- discount on any MD programs
- a "resume builder!"
- meet great people: become a part of the MD FAM! (teaching opportunites/training opportunities/assiting opportunities, etc)
- work closely with Creative Director
If this sounds like something that interests you: PLEASE email us: firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBJECT LINE: Creative Team. Thereafter, we will set up a phone meeting or in person meeting with you, before moving forward.
Secretary: In charge of Email Marketing and Monthly Newsletter.
Social Media: This position has been filled.
*MD personal assistant : several odd jobs, must have a fairly open availability.
Project move coordinator : setting up a rotating schedule for site-specific showcases/street performing/sharing footage/connecting with musicians and other artists.
Fundraising Manager (self-explanatory) . . . position is ongoing, looking for someone who works independently, with minimal direction, takes initiative, and is proactive!
Events Coordinator: Set up MD show performance/showcase schedule/look for community events that MD can also be a part of/correspond with MD members with all event details.
Event/Show set up...when needed.
MAIN class & event promoter! Create a separate social media page.
MD VOICE : keep page updated with written entries - any topics involving dance, class, and the dance community. This is more of an outlet to express, if you enjoy writing! (This page is currently private on Blogspot.com, but will be made public, once in use again.)
Make-up/Hair/Photography/Video: We can help you build your porforlio! (Project based)
MD Rep: represent MD at classes/functions/workshops . . . help out when needed.
***INCENTIVE = Discount on MD classes, participation in Project Move, and MD apparel!
Just hit us up if you would like to be a part of the FAM! Oh! And we are always OPEN to NEW ways where you can help!
Copyright © 2017 : All rights reserved to MOVEDIPR by Dionna PridGeon