in the works . . .
DIPR for Disparities (DFD) aspires to give more access to AOC (artists of color) who r are challenged by economic, social, & health disparities. We aim to to encourage and uplift by providing informative services + specialized dance programming, along with outlets to showcase personal works; Our entity will provide services for ages 18-29, as well as teens 12-17 on a project basis.
- Communication . . . the good, the bad, and the ugly!
- Supportive and Welcoming environment
- Provide HELP, where needed
No one is left out
- Performances by Artists of Color
- Networking events
- Classes for Blind/Deaf dancers
- Food donations for homeless/starving artists
- The beautiful flower project for teens ages 12-17
- Volunteer work
- Support group for artists
- Mental Health Resources
- Braille and Sign Language Classes